The idol of the Jomon period, now in figma form!
From the "Table Museum" series of figma figures based on famous works of art comes the "Table Museum -Annex-" series of figma figures based on art from around the world.The fourth entry in the series is a Shakoki-Dogu, one of the famous clay figures of the Jomon period. The name Shakoki-Dogu comes from its unique large eyes, which resemble shakoki (a kind of ancient snow goggle).
What exactly the Jomon people were modeling these strangely proportioned figures after is still a subject of hot debate with many different theories in circulation. Be sure to add the mysterious yet somewhat lovable idol of the Jomon period to your collection!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can create a variety of poses.
- Its interchangeable eye parts allow you create multiple different expressions.
- An articulated figma stand is included.
- Size: 11cm
- Delivery times for USA customers are between 4-8 business days, Orders received before 12pm eastern will ship on the same business day. For International Customers the delivery time can take up to 45 days.
- COVID UPDATE: Due to COVID-19 carriers are experiencing significant delays. As a result international delivery could take up to 60-75 days. Please refraint from making any claims before this time frame.
- All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Nevada.
|Rest of the World||$35.00|
- Arrival date is an estimate and not guaranteed
- Item may be canceled any time before it has shipped